In our Entity, we have adapted our protocols and privacy policies to the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and LO 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, given that we are concerned about the security and protection of the data we process.
1.- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
ENERPAL S.A, with address at CURTIDORES, Nº 2, 34004 PALENCIA-PALENCIA is responsible for the correct processing of your data. You can consult about this treatment through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR
At ENERPAL S.A we treat the information provided by interested persons through the contact form on our website in order to:
• Comply with the benefits and services that we subscribe with the user.
• Process and manage requests made in relation to our services.
• Send future advertising or promotional information about our services.
3.- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The use of the data that you have provided us through consent is necessary for the correct management of relationships with users and, in addition, to be able to comply with legal obligations.
At any time you can express your opposition to the use of your data and, therefore, void any type of management with them, leaving only your data blocked for the time legally provided. Communicate that non-consent may make the services impossible to provide.
4.- DATA COMMUNICATION
In principle, no data will be transferred except legal obligation.
Now, we may share your data, for the same purposes set out here, with other entities related to Enerpal SA (Enerpal Biomasa SL with cif: B34237321, Enerpal Solar SL with cif: B34244640 and Enerpal Proyectos Energéticos SL with cif: B34236422), with The purpose of being able to offer you specific services according to the type of demand and also with service providers who help or support us, or external collaborators with whom we have reached agreements and signed “data protection manager” contracts.
5.- DATA CONSERVATION
We will only keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected, as long as we maintain a contractual relationship, while there is a legal requirement that obliges it or while you do not exercise any of the rights that make them we cannot process your data.
6.- HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS
As a rights holder, you have control of your data and, therefore, at any time you can exercise your rights, by sending us an email: email@example.com
The rights that you can exercise are:
- Access – You can consult your personal data processed by this Entity
- Rectification – You can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate
- Deletion – You can request the deletion of your personal data
- Opposition – You may request that any of your personal data not be processed
- Limitation of Treatment – You may request the limitation to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Portability – You can receive the personal data that you have provided us or that we have obtained in our contractual relationship, as well as transmit them to another Entity
Users are informed that they have the right to revoke consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Likewise, interested parties are informed that they can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
To exercise your rights, accompany your request with a copy of your ID or equivalent document proving your identity.
If you wish, you can also consult our Cookies Policy